I’m a strong believer in using my spirit guides and angels, aka my spiritual entourage, team, support staff, whatever you choose to call them. I don’t use their help for only finding parking spaces—I solicit them for anything and everything. They love you beyond your wildest imagination and can be immensely beneficial in your healing.
Here’s a simple guideline for engaging their powerful and loving assistance in restoring your health.
1. Ask. Yes, it’s that simple. Ask in your mind for their aid otherwise they aren’t allowed to step in and intervene on this free-will planet. Delegate the healing process to them and let them guide you to health. Release your mind’s controlling desire to know how and when you will be healed.
2. Get to the root. Your angelic team won’t fix the alarm system (illness) going off in your body until you have gotten its message and rectified the reason the alarm (emotional and physical pain) went off in the first place. Solicit their help to discover the emotional core and where you are out of balance. To uncover and uproot the emotional core to your illness, read our award-winning book Secrets of Aboriginal Healing.
3. Focus on what you want. Stop focusing on what you don’t want (pain, illness) and focus on what you do want (a healthy body). Ask your spirit team to help you release your mind’s fears and limitations surrounding your health. Use your breath and intention to download healing energy into your body.
4. Take action. Ask them to help you incorporate their guidance. For example, if you're guided to exercise but need motivation, invite them to help you find an enjoyable way to get moving, provide a walking partner or keep you energized.
5. Love yourself. Don’t fight the disease which is a messenger showing where you're out of balance. You love your body back to wellness. Call on your guides to help you develop ridiculously-high levels of self-love. Let them intuitively guide you on ways to nurture yourself.
6. Stay tenacious. This is where a lot of us get in trouble. Most people fail to sustain their thoughts and actions long enough to see results. Your body is casting off and creating millions of cells every second. Parts of your body are replaced every day. Ask your spirit team to help you remain steadfast and positive on your path to wellness.