Tremendous help is always given to you from the heavenly realm, the ‘other side of the veil.’ With extreme love and patience, a powerful celestial team is constantly protecting, guiding and assisting you.
Your divine team can consist of:
your soul (or Higher Self),
ascended masters, etc.
They are all varied forms of whatever you call God, or Source. Using their help and guidance, makes it easier to create the life you want. (See “Team Up with Your Spirit Guides and Angels.”)
This powerful team wants to help you with whatever you desire that is in your soul’s best interest, so ask for their help often. (Read “How to Talk to Angels and Spirit Guides.”) The more you understand how they communicate with you, the easier it is to follow their guidance.
Here are some of the ways your celestial team may convey their messages to you:
1. Finding specific objects like feathers or coins, feeling a spontaneous gentle breeze are just a few methods they signal their presence and say "Hello."
2. Suddenly remembering to bring something with you as you walk out the door is often a helpful reminder from your angels.
3. Thoughts when you awaken during the night or when you first arouse in the morning are predominantly guidance from your celestial team.
4. Computer glitches, a broken pen, a dropped phone call are different means your team may interrupt any negative thoughts and redirect you.
5. Dreams are frequently used to convey messages.
6. Coincidences, serendipity or synchronicity are often the work of your celestial team.
7. Numbers on a clock when suddenly awakened or recurring numbers can be messages. Angel Numbers 101 by Doreen Virtue is a good reference book for interpreting their meaning.
8. Your intuition, sixth sense, gut instinct are your ‘internal compass’ and one of the main ways your soul and guides communicate to you.
9. You sneeze, trip, drop something, or are startled by a loud noise, these are all ways your guides deliberately get your attention. Use your intuition to determine whether they are encouraging or discouraging what you were just thinking or doing.
10. 'Aha' moments are often placed in your mind by your angels or soul.
11. Song lyrics spontaneously playing in your head may be guidance from your guides.
12. Your first instantaneous thought is usually directly from your guides. The second or third thoughts are frequently from your now-engaged mind.
13. Ringing in your ears or tingling in your body, when not caused by a medical condition, are often used like a pager system by your angels or to signal ‘Hello.’
14. Recurring thoughts or a repeated suggestion from different sources are probably prompted by your guides.
15. Muscle testing, dowsing or using a pendulum can provide direction from your guides.
16. Automatic writing is another technique to get answers from your team. Ask your question and write in longhand as fast as you can with no direction.
17. Meditation or quieting your busy mind makes it easier to feel or sense their guidance. (Check out “Quick & Easy Ways to Mediate.”)
18. Random answers suddenly popping into your head from previous questions are usually from your team.
Once you start raising awareness of your angelic team, you will notice their messages all around you. They always respond to your requests. Be patient since they will give you only what you need to know in each moment. Send them gratitude often.
We welcome your comments and suggestions.