A loving celestial team is constantly protecting, guiding and assisting you. Using their help and wisdom makes your life much easier, joyful and fulfilling. The more you understand how they communicate with you, the easier it is to follow their guidance.
Here are some of the ways the angels and spirit guides might convey their messages to you:
- Finding specific objects like feathers or coins, feeling a spontaneous gentle breeze, receiving an unattended phone call are just a few methods they signal their presence and say “Hello.”
- Computer glitches, a broken pen, a dropped phone call are different ways the angels and guides may interrupt any unhealthy thoughts and redirect you.
- Dreams are frequently used to communicate messages.
- You trip, sneeze, drop something or are startled by a loud noise, these are all means your guides use to get your attention. Use your intuition to determine whether they are encouraging or discouraging what you were just thinking or doing.
- Your intuition, sixth sense, gut instinct are your “internal compass” and the main way the angels and guides communicate to you.
- Recurring birds, animals or objects in nature may convey a message. Refer to Animal Speak or Nature-Speak by Ted Andrews for clarification of animals and nature symbolism.
- Thoughts when you awaken during the night or when you first arouse in the morning are predominantly guidance from your celestial team.
- Numbers on a clock when suddenly awakened or recurring numbers may be messages. Angel Numbers 101 by Doreen Virtue is a good reference for interpreting their meaning.
- Random answers suddenly popping into your head from prior questions are usually from your team.
- Coincidences, serendipity or synchronicity are often the work of your celestial team.
- Song lyrics spontaneously playing in your head may be guidance from your guides.
- Muscle testing, dowsing or using a pendulum can help provide direction from the angels and spirit guides.
- Aha moments are often placed in your mind by your celestial team.
- The first instantaneous thought to your question to them is usually directly from your guides. The second or third thoughts are frequently from your now-engaged mind.
- Ringing in your ears or tingling in your body, when not caused by a medical condition, are often used like a pager system by your angels to signal “Hi.”
- Recurring thoughts or a repeated suggestion from different sources are likely prompted by your guides.
- Automatic writing is another technique to get answers from your team. Ask your question and write in longhand as fast as you can with no direction.
- Meditation or quieting your busy mind makes it easier to feel or sense their guidance.
Once you start gaining awareness of your angelic team, you will notice their messages all around you. They will always respond to your requests. Be patient since they will give you only what you need to know in each moment.
Send them gratitude for their help.