“The secret to having it all is knowing you already do.”
Gratitude is one of the most powerful feelings. Yet it’s one of the least utilized. Here are just a few of the many reasons you’ll want to feel thankful more often.
Gratitude is one of your best allies for healing. Scientific studies have proven gratitude improves an individual’s physical and emotional well-being. Feeling thankful automatically triggers a healing response throughout your body.
Utilize gratitude as a tool to move beyond hardship. If your focus is on what’s not working, then you get bogged down. Focus on what’s right and good in your life.
The fastest way to manifest is to be grateful for what you have. Feeling thankful for what you have now—your health, family, friends, wealth, abundance—brings more good things into your life.
Also give thanks for what you desire as if you already had it. See the end result already achieved and get excited.
Here are a few ways to easily add gratitude into your daily life:
• Start and end your day with three things you’re thankful for (bonus: you’ll sleep better.)
• As you go about your day, feel gratitude towards yourself and others.
• Journal daily for five minutes what you are grateful for.
• Add gratefulness into your meditation practice.
• Express appreciation verbally or in writing to people who have helped you.
Gratitude is one of the best gifts you can give yourself. Use it often and its many positive effects will transform your life.